Combined General Liability And Site Specific Pollution Liability (GSP)
Our GSP coverage protects against the uncertainty of environmental liabilities associated with a variety of operational and manufacturing exposures.
Combined General Liability and Site Specific Pollution Liability (GSP)
Our Combined General Liability and Site Specific Pollution Liability (GSP) combines an occurrence based general liability coverage with a claims-made and reported pollution liability form. The core coverage parts help to protect against the uncertainty of environmental liabilities associated with a variety of operational and manufacturing exposures.
- Commercial General Liability
- Contractor’s Pollution Legal Liability
- Contingent Pollution Transportation
- Products Pollution Liability
- Site Specific Pollution Liability
- Non-Owned Disposal Site Coverage
- Emergency Remediation Costs
- Capacity up to $15m available
Total Account Solutions
One of our greatest strengths is our ability to offer coverage for your entire account, providing you a Total Account Solution. The following additional coverages may be available in conjunction with the environmental products referenced above. All coverages are written with one underwriter, providing you a single point-of-contact and ease of doing business.
Why Berkley Environmental?
- Total account solution: PL, GL, WC, Pollution, Auto, and Excess
- Personalized service that leads to long-term customers
- Single-dedicated underwriter who focuses on your needs
- In-house claims team and risk management services
- Flexible policy forms and excess availability
- Business underwritten on behalf of Berkley member insurance companies rated A+ by A.M. Best