Most Industries – Premises and Tank Pollution Coverage
Our Site Specific Pollution Liability coverage covers environmental liabilities involved in site redevelopment, property transactions, discovered pollution conditions, and more.
Customized Insurance for Most Industries – Premises and Tank Pollution Coverage
Site Specific Pollution Liability coverage is an insurance policy with a broad set of coverages meant to protect your business from environmental threats.
It can cover environmental liabilities involved in:
- Site redevelopment
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Property transactions
- Requirements imposed by lenders during refinancing activities
- Discovered pollution conditions
- First and third-party clean-up costs of pollution conditions at, on, under or migrating from a covered location
- Third party Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Automatic coverage for underground storage tanks- scheduled, unknown and removed in accordance with Federal, State or Local regulations
- Coverage provided for Non-Owned Disposal Sites on an unscheduled basis
- Emergency expenses are included without a sublimit
- Provides evidence of financial responsibility
- Capacity of $15M Available
- Multi-Year Terms
Total Account Solutions
One of our greatest strengths is our ability to offer coverage for your entire account, providing you a Total Account Solution. The following additional coverages may be available in conjunction with the environmental products referenced above. All coverages are written with one underwriter, providing you a single point-of-contact and ease of doing business.
Why Berkley Environmental?
- Total account solution: PL, GL, WC, Pollution, Auto, and Excess
- Personalized service that leads to long-term customers
- Single-dedicated underwriter who focuses on your needs
- In-house claims team and risk management services
- Flexible policy forms and excess availability
- Business underwritten on behalf of Berkley member insurance companies rated A+ by A.M. Best